Cliff Guard will join us live at the New Castle, Delaware Woodcraft on Sunday, October 1st to demonstrate his Spiral Carved Vessels. Cliff is driving up from Chesapeake, Virginia to be with us for a live demo of how he makes his beautiful carved hollow vessels.
Cliff will cover:
- Considerations for the hollow vessel to be carved
- Wall thickness requirements
- Laying out the spiral pattern
- Various carving tools that can be used
- Carving the vessel
- And more…
Cliff will also bring a collection of his carved and embellished vessels, and a complete selection of all the tools he uses.
- WHERE: Online, via Zoom (If you wish to attend the demo in person at Woodcraft, go here.)
- DATE: Sunday, October 1st
- TIME: 1 PM (Meeting opens at approximately 12:30 PM) The demo will be approximately 2 hours in duration.
You can attend this demo in-person at the New Castle, Delaware Woodcraft OR online via Zoom. This is the ZOOM OPTION. If you wish to attend the demo in person at Woodcraft, go here. (NOTE: seating at Woodcraft is limited to 25, so IN-PERSON is reserved for FSW/DelVal Members only.)